Saturday, May 18, 2013

Posted by john in , , , , , | 7:15 AM
It has come to my attention that I have been unfair to the various dubs of Dragon Ball in my treatment of the series here on Dragon Blog. Over on tumblr, Ive been informed that watching and enjoying the Japanese version exclusively is an elitist thing to do. Here at Dragon Blog, we arent elitist. Here at Dragon Blog, we appreciate the HARD WORK men and women do to bring Dragon Ball across the world in hundreds of languages.

Allow me to present my new feature on DBlog: GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS. Herein, Ill scour the YouTubes for clips of GREAT MOMENTS IN DUBS so you, the viewer, dont have to...!!


Our first contestant hails from the FUNimation dub of Dragon Ball. In it, Piccolo asks the age old question.


Goku learns things the hard way in this clip from FUNimations dub of Dragon Ball Z.


In the so-called Big Green dub of DBZ movie 8, King Vegeta gives the orders.


Ladies and gentlemen, Dale D. Kelly.

Search