Saturday, May 18, 2013

Posted by john 12:15 PM

Freeza cannot believe what has become of Son Goku. What does this transformation mean? Saiyans turn into the fearsome Oozaru, but surely never... this golden warrior?

Goku tells Gohan to take Piccolo and head back to his spaceship. He needs to get Bulma, and return to Earth. Gohan is worried about his father - if they take his ship, how will he get home? Goku bellows for Gohan not to argue, and Gohan snaps into attention.

Freeza aims his finger for another Death Beam, having no intention to let the Namekian and the brat leave with their lives...
Bad move.
"Enough is enough, you scumbag." 
"Youve killed so many blameless people, one after another. You even killed Kuririn...!!!" 
"W-why do you have this kind of power?! Dont tell me... youre a...?" 
"I... AM FURIOUS WITH YOU, FREEZA!!!"

After a furious assault from Son Goku, Freeza bursts back up to face him again. But he is still confident in his chances - even if he is a "Super Saiyan", hes still just an annoying monkey...

"You talk like youre so self-important." Freeza grins nastily. "You say Ive killed the blameless? Are you trying to say what you Saiyans have done up until now was so right?"
"Thats why they were destroyed." Goku says blankly.
"I am the one who destroyed you. All of you monkeys got on my nerves!"
 "And now Im going to destroy you."

"I aint forgiving you, even if you apologize."
"IF ONLY I COULD HIT YOU, YOUD BE...!!"
 "Hit me and see."   
"What did you...?! MOCK ME, WILL YOU?!"

"You can destroy whole planets, but you cant even destroy one man."
"W-wh-what the hell ARE YOU?!"
"As you are surely well aware... I am the Saiyan who came from Earth to defeat you. Despite my calm, quiet heart, I am the legendary warrior, awakened by intense anger."
"I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!!"

Search